Hull Tactical ETF offers an innovative, simplified approach to delivering risk-hedged exposure to the S&P 500. HTUS’ objective is to provide exposure to the long-term appreciation of the equity market regardless of the direction of the broader market. The fund employs a disciplined process to evaluate indicators of market performance, anticipate market direction, and appropriately position the portfolio. Hull utilizes levered* futures to establish both long and short positions. In addition, the fund will buy and sell (write) put and call options on individual U.S. equity securities or securities indices.
– Exposure to potential equity market appreciation.
– Looks to avoid and potentially profit from market downturns.
|As of: 02/23/2024
Among 173 funds in the Long-Short Equity category, based on risk-adjusted returns
* When trading futures contracts, only a small percentage of the notional value of the contract needs to be paid at the time of purchase. The margin percentage is determined by the exchange or clearing house. As a result, futures exposure is generally leveraged because a small cash outlay controls a large exposure to a financial asset.
– Diversification: Use HTUS’s hedged exposure to offset your S&P 500 allocation.
– Reduce Factor Bias: Use to offset factor-tilted equity exposure.
– Volatility Reduction: Use as an Alternative Asset class to provide a hedge to market volatility for the overall portfolio.
Hull’s investment team has deep experience creating and managing proven investment strategies. Blair Hull, the firm’s founder, has over 40 years of investment and trading experience.
Hull uses proprietary analytical techniques and statistical models that drive the fund’s daily exposure to the S&P 500. The fund’s equity exposure may range between 100% short to 200% long. Hull uses signals from statistical, behavioral-sentiment, technical, fundamental, and economic data sources to arrive at a daily market exposure.
Holdings are subject to change. Click to view fund performancePast performance does not guarantee future results.
Diversification does not ensure a profit.
HTAA, LLC serves as the investment adviser. The Funds are distributed by Ultimus Fund Distributors, LLC (225 Pictoria Drive, Suite 450, Cincinnati, OH 45246) Check the background of Ultimus Fund Distributors, LLC on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.